i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Do you wash the clothes by yourself or washing machine?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Khwanrudee001_4EN
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Khwanrudee001_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 190
ที่อยู่ : karakade dorm, Old campus

Do you wash the clothes by yourself or washing machine? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you wash the clothes by yourself or washing machine?   Do you wash the clothes by yourself or washing machine? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:54 am

Yes,I do. I always washing the clothes myself. But if I have don't have time , I have to use a machine to help me wash the clothes. Hand-washing clothing may not sound practical in the modern age, but it can actually be better than modern ways. This can save on your electricity bill and using less energy is better for the environment.
It is good for the clothing, too. It is recommended by manufacturers for delicate items such as knits, lingerie, silks and undergarments. Machine washing can tangle and beat up a garment, making it lose shape.

Khuanrudee Boonpan 001 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
dueanchat024_4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
dueanchat024_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 140

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you wash the clothes by yourself or washing machine?   Do you wash the clothes by yourself or washing machine? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:46 am

I like to wash clothes by using washing machine. Because hand washing takes too much time, my hands will get sore and it is difficult to rinse away all of the soap residue.
For washing machine, I can wash heavy loads faster and use less energy.

Dueanchat 024, 4EN Smile
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
tawatchai003
ครูชำนาญการ
tawatchai003

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you wash the clothes by yourself or washing machine?   Do you wash the clothes by yourself or washing machine? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:40 am

I always take my clothes to laundry. I have no enough time to wash it.

I work to much. Each day I have a short time to take a rest. That why I always take my clothes to laundry.

Tawatchai003
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you wash the clothes by yourself or washing machine?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1