i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

What is the benefits of Facebook?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Janjira_013
ครูชำนาญการ
Janjira_013

จำนวนข้อความ : 152

What is the benefits of Facebook? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is the benefits of Facebook?   What is the benefits of Facebook? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:17 pm

I think Facebook has many benefits such as...
1. Facebook lets you connect with you family, friends and relatives.
Because of the popularity of the Facebook website, a lot of people are registering and becoming users of the application. Because of this, the website has become a common ground for people which results to finding your old friends, relatives and family members. This makes it easier for you to interact with them, and coordinate with them.
2.Facebook lets you post anything on your wall.
Another benefit of becoming a Facebook user is that you will be able to post almost anything on your wall. The wall of a particular user is a common ground for all your friends and yourself. This is a page in your profile which gives you the latest news and posts from your other friends including yourself.
3.Facebook is a great opportunity for businesses to make their products known.
Facebook is home to more than 400 million users around the world, and is growing everyday. This number of users will be the market of any advertisement posted in the website which is why businesses are taking advantage of this opportunity. Facebook could greatly benefit these businesses by increasing their income through advertising.

Miss Janjira Janpho 013 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
tawatchai003
ครูชำนาญการ
tawatchai003

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

What is the benefits of Facebook? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the benefits of Facebook?   What is the benefits of Facebook? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:57 am

Just as business owners must remember that competitors can see publicly posted information, savvy entrepreneurs can use the service’s public communication venues to research offers from other companies. Some organizations use Facebook pages to post newsletters and other updates, and business owners can use this information to keep abreast of competitor activity. In addition, Facebook users frequently share interesting details about their lives with hundreds of friends; business owners can use this information to keep track of popular culture and emerging trends. By staying up to date on customer interests, businesses can adapt to changing environments.

Tawatchai003
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What is the benefits of Facebook?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: