i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Do you have the mouthwash in your bathroom?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Jiraphon 049 4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
Jiraphon 049 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 135

Do you have the mouthwash in your bathroom? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you have the mouthwash in your bathroom?    Do you have the mouthwash in your bathroom? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:29 am

ure, I have one in my bathroom there is a big bottle of mouthwash with an orange colour. I like to use it after brushing my teeth. Mouthwash can protect and against my teeth from tooth decay so that I have a good breath. I'm going to be a teacher in the teacher I must talking with my student all day but I don't worry about that I'm confident to talk with them because of using mouthwash. In the same way there is the effect of using mouthwash be careful to use it and don't forget to read the label before using.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kullasatree010
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kullasatree010

จำนวนข้อความ : 210

Do you have the mouthwash in your bathroom? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you have the mouthwash in your bathroom?    Do you have the mouthwash in your bathroom? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:36 am

Absolutely sure, I have. I'm an orthodontic girl so I have to take care my teeth, my bracelets more than another people. I always use it after brushing my teeth.

Kullasatree010 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you have the mouthwash in your bathroom?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: