i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Do you like to make up?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Jiraphon 049 4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
Jiraphon 049 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 135

Do you like to make up? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like to make up?   Do you like to make up? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:35 am

Exactly, Most of woman love to do it because make up is the best way to make ourself look more beautiful and confident. Sometime we can't go anywhere without make up. Nowaday the women prefer to surgery instead of make up although its higher price and more pain than make up. If you want to be more attractive you don't need to surgery I think you just be a good girl and keep your health being well all of this is your inside charming.  sunny 
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
sunisa
ครูผู้ช่วย
sunisa

จำนวนข้อความ : 103
ที่อยู่ : 17 January ,1992

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to make up?   Do you like to make up? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:47 am

I love it because its a way to enhance your natural beauty and its a lifesaver when you break out! Through makeup, I can express my personality!
And if I can change up my looks depending on my mood, it is great Wink

Sunisa
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Janjira_013
ครูชำนาญการ
Janjira_013

จำนวนข้อความ : 152

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to make up?   Do you like to make up? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:05 pm

For me, making up makes me more confident.
Although I am not good as making up, I can apply my face with many cosmetics.
Anyway, I do not make up too much because my nature face with some powder is the best.

Miss Janjira Janpho 013 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kullasatree010
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kullasatree010

จำนวนข้อความ : 210

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to make up?   Do you like to make up? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:01 am

For me, I don't like to make up. I don't know why I don't like to do that like another girl. But if I must to make up, I can.
I think I'm don't have the reason to get up early to take a bath and sitting in front of the mirror to make up. I just use face cream, sunscreen for my face and my body and loose powder. It's enough for me.

Kullasatree010 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you like to make up?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1