i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านCalendarช่วยเหลือค้นหารายชื่อสมาชิกกลุ่มผู้ใช้สมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

When you see a man what is the first thing you notice?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Jiraphon 049 4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
Jiraphon 049 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 135

When you see a man what is the first thing you notice? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: When you see a man what is the first thing you notice?   When you see a man what is the first thing you notice? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:45 am

I want to know what all of you guys notice...what should stand out..what kinds of things do you think are handsome..what characteristics do you like, what things do you think look good on a man?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
sunisa
ครูผู้ช่วย
sunisa

จำนวนข้อความ : 103
ที่อยู่ : 17 January ,1992

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: When you see a man what is the first thing you notice?   When you see a man what is the first thing you notice? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:11 am

Appearances and attractiveness

Yes, beauty is skin deep, but it's going to get women to explore what lies beneath. Attractiveness does include what you were born with, but your genes alone can't scuttle your chances. What really counts is what you do with your hair, clothes, grooming and basic hygiene. If you can't make the effort, women certainly are not going to work hard to learn more about you!

Sunisa
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
sirinat041
ครูชำนาญการ
sirinat041

จำนวนข้อความ : 131

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: When you see a man what is the first thing you notice?   When you see a man what is the first thing you notice? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:55 am

I don't know because I don't prefer the man.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

When you see a man what is the first thing you notice?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: