i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Give Good Relationship Advice

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
sunisa
ครูผู้ช่วย
sunisa

จำนวนข้อความ : 103
ที่อยู่ : 17 January ,1992

How to Give Good Relationship Advice Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Give Good Relationship Advice   How to Give Good Relationship Advice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:38 am

- It's best to always discuss personal matters in private. Don't go anywhere public really, or someone you know could spread all kinds of rumors. Find somewhere private like in a chat room or e-mail.

- Listen. In order to be able to help a friend with a problem, you need to first understand what the problem is. So listen first, without interrupting. If you have any questions afterwards, then it's okay to ask. Make sure you're not doing this just to get the story. Do it because you want to help.

Sunisa
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
tawatchai003
ครูชำนาญการ
tawatchai003

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

How to Give Good Relationship Advice Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to Give Good Relationship Advice   How to Give Good Relationship Advice Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Suggest that your friend read some advice tips on the internet or in magazines. If anything they can always ask other friends, family member (not like mom and dad (wouldn't that be embarrassing) but maybe a cousin).

Tawatchai003
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Give Good Relationship Advice
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1