i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to eat healthy when dining out

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
sunisa
ครูผู้ช่วย
sunisa

จำนวนข้อความ : 103
ที่อยู่ : 17 January ,1992

How to eat healthy when dining out Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to eat healthy when dining out   How to eat healthy when dining out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:01 am

Choose wisely

There may be times where you are at a family member's home or a place where you just cannot find anything that typically fits into your nutrition plan. If you know this beforehand, you can obviously eat before going and bring some digestive enzymes with you to help neutralize the damage. You could also opt to drink lots of water with lemon if available which will help curb hunger and provide anti-oxidants for your system.
When it comes to starches, it is much better to choose potatoes, rice or quinoa over breads and pasta. Try to take as many of the vegetables as are available and load up on the good fats such as any sort of avocado dish that is available, a hummus dip, olive oil or coconut products. If the meat isn't organic or wild-caught I would look to avoid this or eat just a real small amount to avoid the concentrated environmental toxins that are in the commercialized meat.

Sunisa
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
tawatchai003
ครูชำนาญการ
tawatchai003

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to eat healthy when dining out   How to eat healthy when dining out Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:32 pm

CHOOSING A RESTAURANT
Eating healthy while eating out is all about one word: preparation. If you go into a restaurant cold, without any thought, you’ll be more susceptible to the creamy, the fatty and the gooey before you can prepare your defenses. Give yourself a chance by giving yourself options.
Avoid “all-you-can-eat” places. More diets go here to die than any other type of restaurant.
Choose a place with a varied menu. It’ll make it easier to find something healthy and to your taste.
Don’t decide to eat out on the spur of the moment, if possible. It’s best to make plans and account for it during the rest of the day’s menu planning.
Fish restaurants and restaurants with extensive salad bars usually have healthy options available.
Try to avoid restaurants that promote “entertainment” eating, where the food is one of several attractions. This usually means the menu is choked full of fried, fatty and huge dishes.
Any restaurant with a mascot is probably bad news.

Tawatchai003
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kamonwan048
ครูชำนาญการ
Kamonwan048

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to eat healthy when dining out   How to eat healthy when dining out Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:39 pm

I choose only clean food such as salad , fish steak and fruit juice.
I always eat a little bit and drink water too much.
if I can't avoid a big meal, I'll exercise on tomorrow.

Kamonwan 048 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to eat healthy when dining out
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1