i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to care for dogs?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
sunisa
ครูผู้ช่วย
sunisa

จำนวนข้อความ : 103
ที่อยู่ : 17 January ,1992

How to care for dogs? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to care for dogs?   How to care for dogs? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:00 am

Doggie-proof your home. Keep small objects and toys off of the floor in the areas where your dog will be spending time. If there's a room in your house that you'd prefer to keep off limits, purchase a baby gate to fence it off, or start keeping that door closed. Make sure household cleaners and other substances that could harm your dog aren't within reach.

Sunisa
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
dueanchat024_4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
dueanchat024_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 140

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to care for dogs?   How to care for dogs? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:27 am

Dogs need to be able to run around and play to stay healthy and happy. Take your dog for at least one walk a day, and if you can, find a place where it's legal to remove the leash and let him run around and stretch. Provide your dog with plenty of toys to play with to keep him stimulated.

Dueanchat 024, 4EN Smile
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Thurada 4EN(051)
นิสิตEN
Thurada 4EN(051)

จำนวนข้อความ : 14

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to care for dogs?   How to care for dogs? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:28 pm

If you type in the subject you want to learn about in the What are you looking for box you can search all Yahoo answers pertaining to dog care.You will get a ton of info that way.Just think of each topic you need info on and go through them.

The first thing you will need is to supply a bed and food. To determine what food is best you will need to know how much exercise your dog will be getting for protein percentage.22-24% for average exercise if more active them 26% protein. Do not start out with a designer food.Try s good basic food like California Natural or Wellness.They are both mid range price wise and good foods.I would also use stainless steel bowls for food and water because plastic absorbs.

If you dog will be spending much time home alone I would strongly suggest getting it a crate.keeps dogs safe and will help when visitors come over and provides a great escape for them.

Thurada 4EN (051)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
sirinat041
ครูชำนาญการ
sirinat041

จำนวนข้อความ : 131

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to care for dogs?   How to care for dogs? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:22 am

The most importance thing is to stay and play with them.
You have to take care your dog as one of your member in the family.
Moreover, you have to feed them good food,
and take a shower to them.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to care for dogs?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1