i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Forgive Using Meditation

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Forgive Using Meditation Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Forgive Using Meditation   How to Forgive Using Meditation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:36 am

Think of a person you need to forgive. Although you may hold resentment towards more than one person, it’s best to focus on one person at a time. For that matter, if you are harboring resentment towards someone who has hurt you numerous times, focus on each experience individually. This could require many forgiveness meditation sessions, but it will help you let go completely of each negative experience. Select a quiet place for your meditation. Make sure you won’t be disturbed, and that there are no distractions, such as ringing phones or noisy traffic. Prepare yourself physically and mentally. If possible, set aside an entire afternoon or evening for the entire process. You need to be calm and centered before you begin the meditation, and you will need to rest for a few hours when the meditation is over.

Belnda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Forgive Using Meditation
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1