i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Practice Body Mindfulness Meditation

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Practice Body Mindfulness Meditation Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Practice Body Mindfulness Meditation   How to Practice Body Mindfulness Meditation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:41 am

Select a quiet, comfortable place to meditate. Choose an appropriate time when you feel able to meditate, free from distractions. Select a posture comfortable for you––for this meditation, all postures are suitable. (The How to do mindful meditation page describes the four main postures in a little more detail to help you choose one that is practical for you.) Ensure your head and torso are positioned to allow for ease of breathing and awareness. Having a stiff posture will cause discomfort and a too-soft posture will encourage sleepiness. Relax any tension. Spend a few moments developing awareness of what you are doing, such as sitting, breathing and relaxing. Spending a few minutes this way allows the mind to build more focus and awareness as it examines the body for tension. Allowing the body to relax also lets your mind become calm and quietened. Mentally divide the body into its component parts. Start generally with arms, legs, torso and head. As you mentally note the location of each component, start to divide it up further to become more aware of smaller details. For example, the arm may become shoulder, upper arm, elbow, lower arm, wrist, palm, fingers, etc.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Practice Body Mindfulness Meditation
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1