i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Revise Successfully

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Revise Successfully Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Revise Successfully   How to Revise Successfully Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:11 am

Find somewhere suitable to study. Any revision place needs to be comfortable (but not too cozy that you fall asleep), quiet, and free of distractions. Some people like to choose one place only, while others enjoy moving between the almost distraction-free environments of the home to the slightly more alive atmosphere of the library. Choose whatever works most for you and is not going to be height is comfortable for you and the computer is level with your eyes. Check if the lighting is adequate and the room temperature is not too hot or cold. Draw a plan or timetable for your revision and stick to it. Working to a revision timetable helps you to make clear goals of attainment for each revision session and reassures you that you have checked off what needs to be covered during revision. Revision plans has shown repeatedly to reduce revision anxiety to those who follow them because there is always something for you to turn to and a reassurance that you are doing everything in good time. Revise actively. Rather than simply reading, break out the other possible ways for getting information to stick in your mind. It is hard to stay focused on the same topic using the same learning method all the time. By turning your revision into active revision, you can liven it up a bit and help your memory work more effectively.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Revise Successfully
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: