i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How important of newspapers?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Janjira_013
ครูชำนาญการ
Janjira_013

จำนวนข้อความ : 152

How important of newspapers? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How important of newspapers?   How important of newspapers? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:59 pm

For me, I think the importance of newspaper has been increased greatly by the spread of education. Education sharpens one’s curiosity about events in distant lands and also makes one conscious of the necessity to maintain one’s reading habits. In both respects the newspaper appeals most, especially if one finds little time to read books.

Miss Janjira Janpho 013 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Thurada 4EN(051)
นิสิตEN
Thurada 4EN(051)

จำนวนข้อความ : 14

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How important of newspapers?   How important of newspapers? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:21 pm

A newspaper refers to a printed publication consisting of folded unstapled sheets and containing news, feature articles, advertisements, and correspondence. Newspapers are important as a result of width, breadth and the depth of the news provided by them, its low cost and the ease of providing the news at our leisure and comfort as many times as we desire.

Thurada 4EN (051)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
sirinat041
ครูชำนาญการ
sirinat041

จำนวนข้อความ : 131

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How important of newspapers?   How important of newspapers? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:29 am

I think the newspaper update my knowledge and information.
We can gain the new experiences without going out of your place to find it by yourself.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How important of newspapers?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1