i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

What is benefit of rose water?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
tawatchai003
ครูชำนาญการ
tawatchai003

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

What is benefit of rose water? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is benefit of rose water?   What is benefit of rose water? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:24 am

Rose water can bring benefits to all skin types, it can help sooth and cool sensitive and irritated skin, balance and cleanse oily skin, rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin, revitalize and add beautiful glow to the normal skin. Rose water is filled with anti-oxidants and various vitamins, therefore, it can help prevent the signs of ageing and nourish the skin.
Rose water also has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.

Tawatchai003
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Thurada 4EN(051)
นิสิตEN
Thurada 4EN(051)

จำนวนข้อความ : 14

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is benefit of rose water?   What is benefit of rose water? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:27 pm

Rose water is great for those who have sensative skin, it provides soothing, or calming for redness and witchazel is a gentle toner that will close your pores, I don't believe that you would need to use both or even a product with both, I recommend just rose water over the witchhazel... it smells better and feels nicer. Babor has an excellent Rose tonic. Hope that helps a little.

Thurada 4EN  (051)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
dueanchat024_4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
dueanchat024_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 140

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is benefit of rose water?   What is benefit of rose water? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Beauty benefits of rose water;
- Mix rose water to your bath water to hydrate and freshen up your skin that exudes a captivating aroma all day long.
- Just smear rose water on your dark circles daily. You will notice a visible reduction in your dark circles and puffiness of eyes too.
- Rose water when mixed with almond oil/olive oil works as great moisturizer. Moreover, it gives your fair and smooth skin.

Dueanchat 024, 4EN Smile
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What is benefit of rose water?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: