i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านCalendarช่วยเหลือค้นหารายชื่อสมาชิกกลุ่มผู้ใช้สมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

What should you do if you have 100 billions baht?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
kanokwanRC_006
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
kanokwanRC_006

จำนวนข้อความ : 172

What should you do if you have 100 billions baht? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What should you do if you have 100 billions baht?   What should you do if you have 100 billions baht? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:33 pm

That is impossible. Anyway, supposing I have 100 billions bath, I might think a lot or maybe get
nervous because that was too much money. I've never had such a lot of money before. If it could
be possible, I would not tell anyone at all but my family. I would deposit in the bank first. Then I
would plan to spend wisely. I would spend on my education first. I would buy my own house, my
own car for my family. I would buy the best thing for my parents whatever they want. I would take
my parents to travel every where they want to. They would not have to work hard anymore. I would
donate some of my money for charity and poor people. However, this supposition definitely won't come
true. I should stop thinking about it. What I should do is to be satisfy with everything I have and who
I am. Money cannot buy everything in the world, especially time and true happiness.

Kanokwan 006 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

What should you do if you have 100 billions baht?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: