i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MINT?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
suriyaC044
ครูผู้ช่วย
suriyaC044

จำนวนข้อความ : 100

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MINT? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MINT?   DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MINT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Mint, that well known mouth and breathe freshener, scientifically known as Mentha, with over two dozens of species and hundreds of its varieties, is an herb with remarkable medicinal properties. The market is full of products like tooth paste, chewing gums, mouth & breathe fresheners, candies and inhalers etc. which are based on mint. Most of us are familiar with only the refreshing part of it, but it has much more to offer than that.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suriyaC044
ครูผู้ช่วย
suriyaC044

จำนวนข้อความ : 100

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MINT? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GOING KARAOKE?   DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MINT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:50 pm

Karaoke is a clean and healthy activity that is good to enjoy for all. It is where you find such karaoke centers that is worth your money and the experience it gives to you and your families. These days you could see many people from all kind of races going for karaoke session. This is true because we find the need to enjoy something that all of your group of friends would love and music has never seem to fail us. This makes karaoke the number one best and most fun thing to do with your friends and family.

affraid affraid 
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MINT?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: