i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
suriyaC044
ครูผู้ช่วย
suriyaC044

จำนวนข้อความ : 100

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?   WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:14 pm

I like sunflower. Sunflowers are large flowers containing vast quantities of seeds, mounted on wide upward growing stalks that are a wonder of plant architecture. The Sunflower is a name that actually comprises three very similar annual plants that grow in various situtations in Caelereth. To different races they are a sign of positivity: happiness, cheer, even luck, health and hope represent the sun to certain elven tribes, and may also be given in bouquets as a symbol of long life, health and happiness. All types are easy to cultivate as the seeds are not very difficult to collect, and as long as they are grown in a sunny spot, they grow magnificently.

lol! lol! 
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
dueanchat024_4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
dueanchat024_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 140

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?   WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:54 pm

My favorite flowers are orchids, sunflowers, and various wildflowers. I love flowers that are yellow in color. Also, I love flowers that have purple and yellow together like irises or passion flowers.

Dueanchat 024, 4EN Smile
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1