i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING HOTMAIL?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
suriyaC044
ครูผู้ช่วย
suriyaC044

จำนวนข้อความ : 100

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING HOTMAIL? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING HOTMAIL?   WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING HOTMAIL? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Hotmail is great service when it comes to email. Not only does hotmail and msn give you fast and easy to use e-mail, it also gives you many other features. The first of which many would notice is MSN Live messanger. Basically equivalent to AIM MSN messanger does have so extra bonuses that AIM does not. The messanger has a much nicer layout. You are able to send whole folders, as well as individual files. The webcam use is also much easier and better on MSN Messanger. Hotmail also allows you to add your contacts on to your network which gives you all new ways to stay in touch. You can also send attachments with your emails that can be as much as 10mb , and the upload time is very quick. It also does a great job of blocking spam and other annoying emails. It also does not over advertise and is specifically made for the users convenience. Over all Hotmail is a great e-mail.

I love you I love you I love you I love you 
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING HOTMAIL?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1