i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SPEAKING SKILL WITH SINGING?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
suriyaC044
ครูผู้ช่วย
suriyaC044

จำนวนข้อความ : 100

HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SPEAKING SKILL WITH SINGING? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SPEAKING SKILL WITH SINGING?    HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SPEAKING SKILL WITH SINGING? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Try singing along to English songs. With friends or in the privacy of your own bathroom. Lots of the major games consoles have karaoke games nowadays, like Sing Star on the Playstation.

!On the internet :- You can speak to me on Skype or in Second Life (see the forum calendar for times and dates) - you can also listen to or chat with other learners and native speakers there, or join one of the many social networking sites. They are all free, so there are no more excuses.

!On the network:- Use the pronunciation pages to improve your understanding. Use my Voice Thread to practise tongue twisters, introductions etc.

!On this site:- You can find some karaoke resources and ideas on the learn English through songs page.

!On the Network: You can find the words to some popular songs on the English magazine.

lol! lol! lol! 
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SPEAKING SKILL WITH SINGING?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: