i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

HOW TO BE A GOOD LISTENER?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
suriyaC044
ครูผู้ช่วย
suriyaC044

จำนวนข้อความ : 100

HOW TO BE A GOOD LISTENER? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: HOW TO BE A GOOD LISTENER?   HOW TO BE A GOOD LISTENER? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:26 pm

1. Make Eye Contact—The first step in being a good listener is to make eye contact with people while they are talking. Good eye contact demonstrates genuine interest in the person and the conversation.
2. Be Present—I must admit I have been accused at times by my wife of not being present when she is talking even though I am looking into her eyes. These are times when my mind is thinking about something other than what she is talking about. I can only assume others have noticed, but perhaps at the risk of offending me, they have not said anything. The key here is to be aware that people do notice if we are not really listening. And so we must focus on the discussion and not allow our minds to wonder.
3. Give NO Sign You are Ready to Respond—When you are listening, don’t give any clues that you are ready to respond. Don’t point your finger and don’t open your mouth. When I talk to people and I see that they are waiting on pins and needles to respond, I know they are no longer listening because they are more concerned with how they are going to respond than with listening to what I have to say.

lol! lol! 
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
dueanchat024_4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
dueanchat024_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 140

HOW TO BE A GOOD LISTENER? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: HOW TO BE A GOOD LISTENER?   HOW TO BE A GOOD LISTENER? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:32 pm

To be a good listener is very hard. haha
I try to listen to the teacher in class but I sometimes talk to my friend.
If you want to be a good listener, do not talk while someone is talking.
For me, not only talking but sleeping also. These are the things that obstruct me
to be a good listener. haha

Dueanchat, 024 4EN Very Happy 

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

HOW TO BE A GOOD LISTENER?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1