i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Why is glutathione important?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
suriyaC044
ครูผู้ช่วย
suriyaC044

จำนวนข้อความ : 100

Why is glutathione important? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Why is glutathione important?   Why is glutathione important? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Glutathione is a master antioxidant, an important line of defense against diseases, toxins, viruses, pollutants, radiation and oxidative stress. Low glutathione levels are linked to diseases such as Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, AIDS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Atherosclerosis, pregnancy complications, male infertility and Cataracts. A Glutathione deficiency can cause a lack of coordination, mental disorders, tremors, and difficulty maintaining balance. Glutathione is continuously defending our body against attacks from disease, toxins, poisons, viruses, pollutants, radiation and oxidative stress. Without Glutathione our liver would soon become overwhelmed with the accumulation of toxins, resulting in organ failure and death. The level of Glutathione in our cells is predictive of how long we will live.

Sleep Sleep Sleep 
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Why is glutathione important?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1