i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

WHAT ARE THE GOOD THINGS OF TWITTER?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
suriyaC044
ครูผู้ช่วย
suriyaC044

จำนวนข้อความ : 100

WHAT ARE THE GOOD THINGS OF TWITTER? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: WHAT ARE THE GOOD THINGS OF TWITTER?   WHAT ARE THE GOOD THINGS OF TWITTER? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:45 pm

This is one of the easiest, most obvious things to do. One of the key reasons to follow other people is to listen to what they have to say. Their tweets may be informative, clever, funny, interesting or useful.

Even outside breaking news, people find other people's content just as informative ... and there's an awful lot of content out there to sift through. Provide a valuable service to the Twitter community in your field or specialty area by acting as a filter or curator: Find topical articles, blog posts, stats and facts, aggregated news pages or other sources of similar information–the same content you might already be tracking for professional reasons–and then tweet out those links.

Don't be afraid to tweet great content more than once. People forget that with such a large Twitterverse and only so many hours in a day, some of your best content might go unseen.

Similarly, good content has staying power and its relevancy a few months or even years ago might be good to revisit today. Feel free to tweet content multiple times or tweet from the archives. Just spread it out over time, acknowledge that re-post (see example below), and mix it up.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

WHAT ARE THE GOOD THINGS OF TWITTER?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1