i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How could you do if you fall in love with someone but you cannot tell him?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Janjira_013
ครูชำนาญการ
Janjira_013

จำนวนข้อความ : 152

How could you do if you fall in love with someone but you cannot tell him? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How could you do if you fall in love with someone but you cannot tell him?   How could you do if you fall in love with someone but you cannot tell him? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:49 pm

For me, if I fall in love with someone but I cannot tell him, I will be like his friend so that I can ark the general questions about him to know that his life being. Although I am not his girlfriend, I still love him and keep the secret in my mind. In my life, I used to be broken heart from the man who I cannot tell him that I loved him because he had his girlfriend already. Therefore I had to keep my loving so that I would break his relationship between him and his girlfriend. But in the fact, I could not be anything with him at all because I could not stand love him like friend so I left him and stopped our friend relationship. I think if we love someone,we have to tell how feeling though it is false but we have done it to give him know so that we won't hurt more than don't tell anything.

Miss Janjira Janpho 013 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kullasatree010
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kullasatree010

จำนวนข้อความ : 210

How could you do if you fall in love with someone but you cannot tell him? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How could you do if you fall in love with someone but you cannot tell him?   How could you do if you fall in love with someone but you cannot tell him? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:33 pm

If I fall in love someone but I can't tell he/she, I'll do myself like everyday because I don't want to make him/her suspect on me. But I will observe him/her, if him/her show that him/her like or proud in myself I will tell him/her in one day. If him/her doesn't show or think about me just friend, I will stop my feeling and walk beside him/her as friend. I believe that "LOVE" can be found around ourself.

Kullasatree 010 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How could you do if you fall in love with someone but you cannot tell him?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: