i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class?

Go down 
+3
attachai045
PangpaGim 4EN 063
Nutthida020
7 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Nutthida020
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nutthida020

จำนวนข้อความ : 109

Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class?   Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:23 am

If I feel sleepy while I'm studying, I'll ask a teacher for a break. Then, I'll go for a walk just for 3 - 5 minutes. It can help me feel better. But if I still feel sleepy and feel like going to sleep, I'll go to a coffee shop to by a cup of coffee. It can help me more active and I can sit in class for a few hours. Besides, answering questions or talking with a teacher when he or she ask you may be another good way to avoid falling asleep in class.

Nutthida 4EN 020
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
PangpaGim 4EN 063
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
PangpaGim 4EN 063

จำนวนข้อความ : 160

Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class?   Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:43 am

Drink lots of water throughout the day. If you are doing it because you are bored:
-Take a moment to let your mind wander and get off track. A person's attention span is usually around 1 minute per year of age. But of course don't forget to finish what you were doing.
-If you are listening to a lecture you can look around the room so you aren't just staring at the teacher, or doodle on a piece of scrap paper. I read an article that said researchers found that doodling in class can actually help some students pay attention vs day dreaming.
-You could try chewing gum. It's a constant movement that after a few moments becomes automatic, and it's kind of hard to fall asleep while moving.
Above all, get plenty of rest and try to eat SOMETHING in the morning. Doesn't have to be a huge breakfast, but just something.

Pang 4EN 063
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
attachai045
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
attachai045

จำนวนข้อความ : 209
ที่อยู่ : Metha Residence II

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class?   Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:35 am

Gosh! This habit can be an impolite thing in class. So we would avoid it for sure.
The easiest way to stay awake is to stimulate your senses. There are a number of things you can do to make sure your ears, eyes, and even your nose are alert and active. The more parts of your body that are alert, the less likely it will be that you will fall asleep. Here are a few things to try:
-Suck on a mint or chew gum to keep your mouth alert.
-Sniff peppermint oil to wake up your sense of smell.
-If you're in a place where you can listen to music, listen to jazz, hip-hop, or light rock. Pick something that makes you feel more alert without grating your ears.
-If your eyes are hurting, take a break and look at a wall or even out a window.

All above can help you avoid falling asleep in class!

Attachai

045 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
natcha023
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
natcha023

จำนวนข้อความ : 215

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class?   Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:22 am

I can't avoid that hahaha.
If I'm sleepy, I will take a nap.
And make sure that the teachers can't see me.
I think it helps especially in the evening class.
I always sleepy in the evening and afternoon classes.
So my trick is to take a nap only for 5 or 10 minutes.
Then concentrate on what the teachers are teaching.

....Natcha 3EN 023...
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Pannida061
ครูชำนาญการ
Pannida061

จำนวนข้อความ : 150
ที่อยู่ : 203 ม.9 ต.โนนเพ็ก อ.พยุห์ จ.ศรีสะเกษ 33230 (ที่พัก หอพัก AP PLACE)

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class?   Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:27 pm

I am a one person who always sleep in class espescially
in the last term. I notice that if I go to bed late-after the midnight
this make me sleep in class. And in the afternoon of class
It's time to sleep. 555 However, I have read research
said that before the class in the afternoon
we should take a nap about 5-10 minutes. It can help us
to active in the afternoon of class. So I think you should do.^____<

Pannida Pimsorn
3EN 54010513061  queen 

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Donruetai054
ครูผู้ช่วย
Donruetai054

จำนวนข้อความ : 116

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class?   Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:31 pm

Interact with your teacher. Though interacting with your teacher
may sound like the last thing you want to do when your eyelids feel like sandbags,
keeping up a rapport with your teacher before and during class will surely help you stay alert.
Not only will this make you less likely to drift off, but your teacher
will be impressed by your participation.

Donruetai 054 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supaphorn040
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
supaphorn040

จำนวนข้อความ : 170
ที่อยู่ : HELL

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class?   Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Oh gosh this is hard to do although I know
what I should do not feel sleep during class.
If I am really sleep, I will just sleep in class.
If I want to stay awake in class, I try chewing
some strong peppermint-flavored gum.
It'll help wake me up if you're lagging.
I would try to drink lots of water or go out and clean my face.

Supaphorn 3EN 040
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Could you please share some ideas about how to avoid fall asleep in class?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: