i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STUDY ABROAD, HOW CAN YOU ADAPT YOURSELF TO NEW SURROUNDINGS?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
attachai045
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
attachai045

จำนวนข้อความ : 209
ที่อยู่ : Metha Residence II

IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STUDY ABROAD, HOW CAN YOU ADAPT YOURSELF TO NEW SURROUNDINGS? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STUDY ABROAD, HOW CAN YOU ADAPT YOURSELF TO NEW SURROUNDINGS?   IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STUDY ABROAD, HOW CAN YOU ADAPT YOURSELF TO NEW SURROUNDINGS? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:31 pm

I think almost everyone when going to abroad has to have a culture shock! Culture shock is not quite as shocking or as sudden as most people expect. It is part of the process of learning a new culture that is called, "cultural adaptation." You may experience some discomfort before you are able to function well in a new setting. This discomfort is a natural stage in the adaptation process. The more information you know about studying abroad and your host country, the easier it will be to anticipate future events and develop strategies to successfully adjust to life abroad.
1. Try to maintain relationships with people at home while you are away by keeping in touch regularly. This assures people that you continue to care about them. Planning to stay in touch does not require a promise to write or telephone on a strict schedule, but it does help to establish a realistic interval between communications. You will be extremely busy getting settled and learning about your new environment, so it is essential that long periods between communications do not alarm your family and friends at home.

Attachai

045 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
4EN_Pattira052
ครูชำนาญการ
4EN_Pattira052

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STUDY ABROAD, HOW CAN YOU ADAPT YOURSELF TO NEW SURROUNDINGS? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STUDY ABROAD, HOW CAN YOU ADAPT YOURSELF TO NEW SURROUNDINGS?   IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STUDY ABROAD, HOW CAN YOU ADAPT YOURSELF TO NEW SURROUNDINGS? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:24 pm

It will take me for awhile for new surroundings. After I spent three months in America. I realized that there are a lot of difference between Thailand and America such as culture, tradition, life styles, etc.
Or I'll google it first before I go to study abroad.

Pattira 052 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
natcha023
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
natcha023

จำนวนข้อความ : 215

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STUDY ABROAD, HOW CAN YOU ADAPT YOURSELF TO NEW SURROUNDINGS?   IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STUDY ABROAD, HOW CAN YOU ADAPT YOURSELF TO NEW SURROUNDINGS? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:57 am

It will take time to adapt myself if I am studying abroad.
All I will do is to do what the people in that country do.
Like the idiom " When in Rome, do as the Romans do".
So I think this would be enough to survive in different cultures.

...Natcha 3EN 023...
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STUDY ABROAD, HOW CAN YOU ADAPT YOURSELF TO NEW SURROUNDINGS?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: