i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านCalendarช่วยเหลือค้นหารายชื่อสมาชิกกลุ่มผู้ใช้สมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Nutthida020
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nutthida020

จำนวนข้อความ : 109

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:30 am

I strongly believe that children should be educated at school because socializing is a very important part of life as well as childhoods. On the other hand, some people may say that you don’t need friends to help you as you are growing and to achieve a high grade but friends are important and it will be one of the greatest memories from your childhood. There are also many advantages in homeschooling for example, the student will get more individual attention from the teacher, they can learn in their own pace, leave more time for personal things like hobbies and many more. Therefore they can learn in a quiet and peaceful environment with no distractions. it shows that people who are homeschooled achieve higher grades than people who are public schooled, therefore this graph tells you that people who are home-schooled more often in getting higher grades and can achieve ,or without the help of friends.

Nutthida 4EN 020
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
PangpaGim 4EN 063
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
PangpaGim 4EN 063

จำนวนข้อความ : 160

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:30 pm

I think a kid needs a good "Social" life to coop them up all day in homeschool is kind of cruel... Think about it no friends? No peers their own age? My brother was forced down that road... Hes been depressed,l hes addicted to video games and he doesn't know how to make friends anymore. Hes gone shy and turned into a loner I know we all worry about our children , but when is it going to far ? When are we overprotecting them to the point that it hurts them in some other manner.

Pang 4EN 063
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
sirinat041
ครูชำนาญการ
sirinat041

จำนวนข้อความ : 131

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:40 pm

I think it's good for a very young kid between 3-6 years old.
I think the parents is the best teacher for them.
The kids can learn both text and life.
It is also good for having some background knowledge before they go to the real school.

Sirinat 041
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
attachai045
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
attachai045

จำนวนข้อความ : 209
ที่อยู่ : Metha Residence II

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:44 pm

I think home schooling gives many good points.
Home schooling allows for more flexibility in a student’s schedule, in the teaching methods used, in the time spent with individual courses, with the materials used for course work, and for students to be involved in real life activities. Home schooling can cut out unnecessary time-wasting activities (e.g., standing in line) and students generally can get all of their work done within several hours each day.
Since there is less wasted time, homeschoolers have time left over in the day to explore other interests or pursue the development of special talents or skills. Because schooling at home is more flexible, more relaxed, the educational experience is less stressful for the student.

Attachai

045 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: