i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How can you better your writing skill?

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Nutthida020
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nutthida020

จำนวนข้อความ : 109

How can you better your writing skill? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How can you better your writing skill?   How can you better your writing skill? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:54 am

There are a few tricks that you can follow to improve your writing. These are my tricks to better my writing. First, Read about Writing: If you want to improve your writing skills then first you need to read about it. Read books, blogs, magazines, newspapers because reading will not only improve your writing but will also give you some facts which you can use in your writing. Second, Write Everyday: You need to write everyday in order to improve your writing skills because the more you write, the easier your writing will become. Third, Recheck and edit your writing: Rechecking and editing your finished post will make a huge difference in your post and by editing your post you will be spot more mistakes in your writing. The last, Be concise and be clear. You’ve heard this one a million times. Tight, concise, easy-to-read pieces are heaven for readers. Write short, write lean, and write clearly, so you don’t have to waste words explaining what you’ve just written.

Nutthida 4EN 020
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
attachai045
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
attachai045

จำนวนข้อความ : 209
ที่อยู่ : Metha Residence II

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How can you better your writing skill?   How can you better your writing skill? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:20 am

Writing techniques are different by each person. So there are many ways to better in English writing. Comment on your favorite blog posts. Challenge yourself to write in-depth comments instead of the familiar, "Great post!" or, "Thanks for sharing this brilliant information." Such vapid comments do not add to the conversation, nor do they improve your writing skills. Here's a tip: If you want to get noticed by the blog owner and taken seriously, write a decent comment. Rewrite newspaper and magazine articles.
Choose your favorite newspaper or magazine, and rewrite a couple of the articles. Challenge yourself to write a stronger headline and copy. Participate in writing prompts.
Writer's Digest, Creative Copy Challenge, and other writing resources provide writing exercises and prompts. These are good ways to improve your writing and to test story ideas. Rewrite your blog posts. If you have a blog, go back a couple of years and find a few blog posts to rewrite and repurpose. You may be surprised how much your writing has improved over time.

Attachai Seankhot

045 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Amolwan050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Amolwan050

จำนวนข้อความ : 180
ที่อยู่ : Roi-Et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How can you better your writing skill?   How can you better your writing skill? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:22 pm

This is the writing tip I have got from the Aj.Korkitboon, my writing course teacher from the last semester. He always says that if you want to write better you should writhe more than one draft!.
Draft means a preliminary version of piece of writing. Sometimes, your best writing becomes better after you take a break and work on a second or third draft. When you revise (or rewrite) your work you are often able to get your message across more clearly. You make think of things that you did not think to write in the first draft and you can add it in a later draft.

Amolwan 050 3EN  study 
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
tanawat059
นิสิตฝึกสอน
tanawat059

จำนวนข้อความ : 62

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How can you better your writing skill?   How can you better your writing skill? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Writing a comment on TRR or Facebook can be a way to improve writing skill.
Whenever you write a sentence , you will learn to make a sentence faster and automatically if you practice writing everyday. The way I use is to write what ever I think down on the paper. After finishing writing, I will scan what I miss such as spelling of the word, word order and grammar.
This provides me more chances to rethink about writing as well if I find that there are some sentences should be replaced with a better one.

Tanawat
3EN 059
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Suphawan064
ครูผู้ช่วย
Suphawan064

จำนวนข้อความ : 120
ที่อยู่ : Khonkaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How can you better your writing skill?   How can you better your writing skill? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:05 pm

I had studied basic writing and paragraph writing.
It provides me good skills in writing.
Exactly, Grammar is important in writing skill.
My teacher will correct grammar and teach me how to write.
You should practice by writing first draft, second draft.
And you will see the changing of each draft.
I am sure that you will get the technique form your own writing.

Suphawan 064
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How can you better your writing skill?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1