i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Why are not foreign students easy to make friends in the United States?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
attachai045
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
attachai045

จำนวนข้อความ : 209
ที่อยู่ : Metha Residence II

Why are not foreign students easy to make friends in the United States? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Why are not foreign students easy to make friends in the United States?   Why are not foreign students easy to make friends in the United States? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:05 pm

There are many reasons why foreign students are not easy to make friends in the United States.
Firstly, students from East Asia have cultures that are different on many levels from the culture in the United States.
Secondly, there are also language problems and maybe some social skills.
Thirdly, there are also some comments about the college environment, like many of them were in the natural sciences or worked in labs where they were surrounded by other East Asians.

Attachai

045 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supaphorn040
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
supaphorn040

จำนวนข้อความ : 170
ที่อยู่ : HELL

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Why are not foreign students easy to make friends in the United States?   Why are not foreign students easy to make friends in the United States? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:14 pm

I think making friends is about how friendly you are which it is an individual thing.
There are many factors for making a friends in the states.
First, it depends on where in the states you are. Some american people don't like foreign students because they think that we have wild habits. In other hand some people love foreign students because they are opened to get to know and learn from others. They find us unique and they want to know and understand more about us. Second, since you are a foreign students, you need to more friendly and less shy because Americans find being shy it's annoying. American people love to be around with active people especially friendly ones because most american people are mean and unfriendly. They would be attracted to you if you were all smiling and laughing or a very cheerful person. Language is never be a problem for Americans to talk to foreign students. They are willing to help you learn English in return they would also like you to teach them your language. So to make lots of friends is you have be friendly and opened to learn and get to know others.

Supaphorn 040 3EN

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Thananyaa045
ครูผู้ช่วย
Thananyaa045

จำนวนข้อความ : 125
ที่อยู่ : Phimai

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Why are not foreign students easy to make friends in the United States?   Why are not foreign students easy to make friends in the United States? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:24 am

I think making friends in The United States of America is not that hard, to be honest.. it even easier than making friends in Asian countries. Base from my experience, Americans are a very open people, the are very excited to know foreigner because.. Firstly, (you know that) America is the melting pot! ture that some people are racist but it's just a few people. American knows that each year many people float in the living in their states, so they have to cope what will happen and apply it in their life. Second, American peole are very very very friendly and funny compared to Asian people. They're always help the foreign student, ask for hangout and teach american culture! And the last! being in group all the time is now the good answer and you need to know that some of Americans shy too. One of my American friends told me that he need to know some asian girl, but unfortunately that girl always being around by asians and he too shy to go into her and get to know her.

Thananya 045 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://teenager-love-christ-heroin.tumblr.com/
tawatchai003
ครูชำนาญการ
tawatchai003

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Why are not foreign students easy to make friends in the United States?   Why are not foreign students easy to make friends in the United States? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:19 am

A recent story in the Chronicle of Higher Education said many foreign students report feeling lonely or unwelcome in Australia. Those feelings are among the reasons why Australia is taking a close look at its international education industry. The government has formed an advisory council to help develop a five-year national strategy for the future of international education in Australia.

But wherever international students go, making friends may not always be easy. The Journal of International and Intercultural Communication recently published a study done in the United States.

Tawatchai003
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Why are not foreign students easy to make friends in the United States?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1