i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

What are the outstanding places in your hometown?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
attachai045
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
attachai045

จำนวนข้อความ : 209
ที่อยู่ : Metha Residence II

What are the outstanding places in your hometown? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What are the outstanding places in your hometown?   What are the outstanding places in your hometown? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:32 am

Mukdahan is my hometown.
There are many interesting tourist attractions you can go around.
The first one is that the most striking place is Indo China market. It is alongside the Mekhong River.
There are a number of goods which are imported from the neighboring counties, such as China and Vietnam.
The prices are reasonable. You can save your money as well.
The second place is Phu Pha Teop which is located in Don Tan District.
There are many huge rocks that are overlapping.
You can take a deep breath.
The atmosphere there is extremely good.

Attachai

045 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Siriam039
รองผู้อำนวยการ
Siriam039

จำนวนข้อความ : 257

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are the outstanding places in your hometown?   What are the outstanding places in your hometown? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:00 am

Actually, I live in Buriam province
so, one of our famous tourist attractions is Phanom Rung castle.
Prasat Phnom Rong in Khmer, is a Khmer temple complex
set on the rim of an extinct volcano at 1,320 feet (400 m) above sea level.
It was built in sandstone and laterite in the 10th to 13th centuries.
It was a Hindu shrine dedicated to Shiva,
and symbolises Mount Kailash, his heavenly dwelling.
You can also pray for the holy site around the castle.

>>>> Siriam 039 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jariya007
รองผู้อำนวยการ
Jariya007

จำนวนข้อความ : 250

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are the outstanding places in your hometown?   What are the outstanding places in your hometown? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:20 am

My hometown is Chaiyaphum.
There are many interesting place in my hometown.
Here are some famous place in Chaiyaphum.
-Pa Hin Ngam National Park Pa Hin Ngam National Park is located in a vast area.
This name comes from its location surrounded by bizarre shaped rocks.
-Hum Hod Cliff Sai Thong National Park contains Ham Hod Cliff viewpoint, a stunning outlook especially in the early morning. The name Hum Hod (hum means testicle, hod means shorten) comes from the reaction of standing on this frightful cliff, since the cliff is very narrow and small!
-Kamang Plain Observe varieties of butterflies and wild animals at Kamang Plain, a natural highlight of Chaiyapoom. If you are a lover of nature who prefers the purity and peace amidst the forest, this is the place to visit. Here at Kamang Plain, huge grassland lies in the middle of Poo Keaw Wildlife Reserve (Under the Patronage of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit) and is a home and shelter to various species of animals such as chevrotain, deer, barking deer, and a huge number of birds.
If you have a chance to come to Chaiyaphum I hope you will have a wonderful trip.

Jariya Ruangrua 007 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Sirorat042
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sirorat042

จำนวนข้อความ : 160

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are the outstanding places in your hometown?   What are the outstanding places in your hometown? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:33 pm

My hometown is Nakhonratchasima or you can call Korat.
The outstanding place in my hometown is Thao Suranaree Monument or Yamo.
Built in 1934, it is located in the city centre. Thao Suranari was originally Khun Ying Mo, the wife of the assistant governor of Nakhon Ratchasima. In 1826, Chao Anuwong of Vientiane invaded Siam and sacked Khorat. After his forces rounded up families in Khorat and began herding them back toward Vientien, Khun Ying Mo according to legend rallied villagers to fight against their captivity, enticing the Lao soldiers with rice wine and sex. They first confused and then overcome their captors in actions that introduced the first blunt against the Lao incursion into Siam. In honor of this King Rama III promoted Lady Mo to 'Thao Suranari'. Every year during 23 March to 3 April, people who respect Thao Suranari hold a festival to honor her bravery.

Sirorat 4EN 042

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What are the outstanding places in your hometown?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: