i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher.

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Nutthida020
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nutthida020

จำนวนข้อความ : 109

I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher. Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher.   I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:13 pm

We all know good teachers when we see them, and bad teachers too. I thought back over the teachers I’d loved and why I loved them. There were only a few, but they all had the following qualities in common.
1. Confidence. Teachers encounter situations all the time that could be considered setbacks. Kids can be cruel, to each other and to teachers.
2. Patience. Some of my best teachers could have helped students through a mental breakdown. Not that they had to, but that they were so patient, they could have gone the distance.
3. True compassion for their students. The best teachers cared about their students as individuals and wanted to help them.
4. Understanding. Good teachers had understanding – not only the sixth sense mentioned above, but true understanding of how to teach.
5. The ability to look at life in a different way and to explain a topic in a different way.
6. Dedication to excellence. Good teachers want the best from their students and themselves.
7. Willingness to help student achieve. The best teachers are those that don’t stop teaching when the bell rings. They hold extra sessions for SAT prep; they reach out to students after class.

Nutthida 4EN 020
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
attachai045
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
attachai045

จำนวนข้อความ : 209
ที่อยู่ : Metha Residence II

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher.   I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:39 pm

We all know good teachers when we see them, and bad teachers too. I thought back over the teachers I’d loved and why I loved them. There were only a few, but they all had the following qualities in common.
1. Confidence. Belief in ourselves despite setbacks. Teachers encounter situations all the time that could be considered setbacks. Kids can be cruel, to each other and to teachers. They can have attitudes, especially teenagers. I’ve had teachers to were obviously nervous when they taught. Others were shy and only half committed to their subject.
2. Patience. Some of my best teachers could have helped students through a mental breakdown. Not that they had to, but that they were so patient, they could have gone the distance. Many a time I, or classmate, would just not be “getting” a particular concept. My best teachers were those who were willing to keep explaining, knowing that eventually it would make sense.

Attachai

045 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jariya007
รองผู้อำนวยการ
Jariya007

จำนวนข้อความ : 250

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher.   I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:34 am

1. A great teacher respects students. In a great teacher’s classroom, each person’s ideas and opinions are valued. Students feel safe to express their feelings and learn to respect and listen to others. This teacher creates a welcoming learning environment for all students.
2. A great teacher creates a sense of community and belonging in the classroom. The mutual respect in this teacher’s classroom provides a supportive, collaborative environment. In this small community, there are rules to follow and jobs to be done and each student is aware that he or she is an important, integral part of the group. A great teacher lets students know that they can depend not only on her, but also on the entire class.
3. A great teacher is warm, accessible, enthusiastic and caring. This person is approachable, not only to students, but to everyone on campus. This is the teacher to whom students know they can go with any problems or concerns or even to share a funny story. Great teachers possess good listening skills and take time out of their way-too-busy schedules for anyone who needs them. If this teacher is having a bad day, no one ever knows—the teacher leaves personal baggage outside the school doors.

4. A great teacher sets high expectations for all students. This teacher realizes that the expectations she has for her students greatly affect their achievement; she knows that students generally give to teachers as much or as little as is expected of them.
5. A great teacher has his own love of learning and inspires students with his passion for education and for the course material. He constantly renews himself as a professional on his quest to provide students with the highest quality of education possible. This teacher has no fear of learning new teaching strategies or incorporating new technologies into lessons, and always seems to be the one who is willing to share what he’s learned with colleagues.

Jariya Ruangrua 007 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Siriam039
รองผู้อำนวยการ
Siriam039

จำนวนข้อความ : 257

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher.   I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:34 am

- Good Classroom Management Skills
A great teacher has good classroom management skills and can ensure good student behavior,
effective study and work habits, and an overall sense of respect in the classroom.
- Knowledge of Curriculum and Standards
A great teacher has thorough knowledge of the school's curriculum
and other standards they must uphold in the classroom. .
- An Engaging Personality and Teaching Style
A great teacher is very engaging and holds the attention of students in all discussions.

>>>>> Siriam 039 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Sirorat042
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sirorat042

จำนวนข้อความ : 160

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher.   I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:10 pm

A good teacher should be knowledgeable in his/her subject.
- have done proper lesson preparation beforehand
- know all the names of his/her students
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to explain things in more than one way, if required
- be smartly dressed
- use appropriate language at all times
- never lose their temper
- be polite and courteous at all times
- command respect
- understand where each and every student is coming from and use it to their advantage to get their message across
- be able to control a class
- have a good sense of humour
- be patient

Sirorat 4EN 042
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

I would like you all to share the quality of a good teacher.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1