i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

When you have a sore throat, what makes you feel better?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Khwanrudee001_4EN
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Khwanrudee001_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 190
ที่อยู่ : karakade dorm, Old campus

When you have a sore throat, what makes you feel better? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: When you have a sore throat, what makes you feel better?   When you have a sore throat, what makes you feel better? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Drink lots of water. Always keep the water warm. Cold water will make the throat swell more,
and dairy products will make worse as well. Avoid cold soft drinks. Drinking soda or any cold drinks
with a cough drop will make it melt and that hurts.Gargle with lukewarm salt water with a few drops
of lemon; at least 3 to 4 times a day. The salt should be dissolved in the water. Don't go overboard
on the salt because it will add more irritation. That should just be enough to help clear any excess
mucus in the back of your throat.

Khwanrudee Boonpan 001 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kanokwanRC_006
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
kanokwanRC_006

จำนวนข้อความ : 172

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: When you have a sore throat, what makes you feel better?   When you have a sore throat, what makes you feel better? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:30 pm

I drank a lot of water with lemon. I figured a little extra citrus and vitamin C can’t hurt.
In the meantime, gargle 1 tsp of salt to 8oz of luke warm water. Drink hot tea with honey,
especially. It has soothing and antibacterial properties. Continue to sip some fluids, water
is best, because it is easier to drink when the throat stays lubricated.

Kanokwan 006 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jariya007
รองผู้อำนวยการ
Jariya007

จำนวนข้อความ : 250

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: When you have a sore throat, what makes you feel better?   When you have a sore throat, what makes you feel better? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:12 am

Gargle with warm salt water. It works. The salt pulls the mucous out of your swollen, inflamed tissue and helps relieve the discomfort of a sore throat.Warm tea sweetened with honey can help soothe your irritated throat. Tea also keeps you hydrated, which is another important step in treating a sore throat. Brew up a cup next time a sore throat starts to tickle.

Jariya Ruangrua 007 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

When you have a sore throat, what makes you feel better?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1