i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

What is the quality of true friend in your dream?

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Khwanrudee001_4EN
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Khwanrudee001_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 190
ที่อยู่ : karakade dorm, Old campus

What is the quality of true friend in your dream? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is the quality of true friend in your dream?   What is the quality of true friend in your dream? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:09 pm

For me,friendship is one of the most important relationships that we develop in our lives. While it might be easy to make friends, it could be difficult to find friends who would be true to the friendship during the hardships that we encounter in life. Despite the fact that we all have parents and relatives, yet many people rely on friends for spending time together.
Characteristics of a true friends.
I have information how to learn about the characteristics of a true friends.
1. Wants the best for you
A true friend wishes you the best all the time. If he finds you that you are succeeding in life and achieving your goals, he will support you.
2. Supports you
If you are experiencing difficult circumstances, you will find the true friend tries his best to reduce your pain and brings you out of your current emotional state.
3. Honesty
A true friend is the one who is honest with you. If you ask him for your help, he will not say what pleases you, he will say what he thinks it is in your best interest. The true friend gives you advice that will support you, helps you, and that makes you move forward in a positive way.
4. Doesn’t judge you
A true friend supports you all the time. He accepts you the way you are and doesn’t try to change you. He accepts your personality the way it is with your positive and negative qualities.

Khwanrudee Boonpan 001 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the quality of true friend in your dream?   What is the quality of true friend in your dream? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Loyalty –
Loyalty is a quality that everyone looks for in a friend. A loyal friend will stick with you no matter what the situation is and you can always count on them being on your side.

Intelligence –
Being a good friend involves being aware of your needs and recognizing your values, and when a person is ignorant and uncaring, it is hard to consider them as a friend.

Sensitivity –
Sensitive people make good friends because they often see life on their own terms which allows them to understand the thoughts and feeling of others.

Humor –
Life is better when approached with a good sense of humor and people that are happy and outgoing are a lot more fun to be around than someone who is depressed, moody and sees the empty half of the glass all the time.

Honesty –
Honesty may be the most important quality for friendship as it is difficult to befriend anyone who tells you lies and can’t be trusted. If you can trust someone to do the right thing in all situations and they are not tempted by temporary gain, it’s a good bet they will make a lasting friend.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Pattira031_4EN
ครูผู้ช่วย
Pattira031_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 120

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the quality of true friend in your dream?   What is the quality of true friend in your dream? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:30 pm

A true friend is they are being with themselves,they respect you,worth to trust with. The most important is they accept you as who you are. We as human we are not perfect we really have flaws. True friend accept it try it to understand that we also make some mistakes and help us to overcome it or to change whatever bad qualities we have.

Pattira031_4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kamonwan048
ครูชำนาญการ
Kamonwan048

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the quality of true friend in your dream?   What is the quality of true friend in your dream? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:11 am

true friend is the person that you trust to keep your secret.
they have to tell the truth not lie on me.
especially, true friend is not a tattle person.

Kamonwan 048 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Suphawan064
ครูผู้ช่วย
Suphawan064

จำนวนข้อความ : 120
ที่อยู่ : Khonkaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the quality of true friend in your dream?   What is the quality of true friend in your dream? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:26 pm

There are many definitions of what it means to be a friend.
I will never forget hearing from my father what it means to be a friend
and the powerful influence of friends in our lives.
He said, “Friends are people who make it easier to live"
Friend must be strictly honest, loyal, and chaste in every action.

Suphawan 064
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What is the quality of true friend in your dream?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1