i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Can money buy happiness?

Go down 
+2
kanokwanRC_006
Khwanrudee001_4EN
6 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Khwanrudee001_4EN
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Khwanrudee001_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 190
ที่อยู่ : karakade dorm, Old campus

Can money buy happiness? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Can money buy happiness?   Can money buy happiness? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:18 am

I think it depend on what's happiness from. Some time, we know that money can by happiness
from feeling of person.Because it just only feel, it isn't the thing that easy to buy. But if happiness
of person from something like you want Iphone 5s ,but you haven't enough money to buy it .It make
you so sad and no happy. So if you have enough money to buy it, you will buy your happiness too. 
cheers  affraid 

Khwanrudee Boonpan 001 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kanokwanRC_006
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
kanokwanRC_006

จำนวนข้อความ : 172

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Can money buy happiness?   Can money buy happiness? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:09 am

Money cannot buy happiness but can make people happy. Sometimes, people cannot be
happy without money. Since money is really necessary for lives these days, people struggle
for money. Everyone need to work to gain money to buy what they want. We spend money
for food, for education. Almost everything is bought by money. Money cannot buy happiness
directly, it can buy thing to pleased people and they would be happy though. As long as
people still need money we cannot deny that money cannot buy happiness.

Kanokwan 006 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Pattira031_4EN
ครูผู้ช่วย
Pattira031_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 120

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Can money buy happiness?   Can money buy happiness? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:40 am

Money and Happiness are different. Happiness and Money are completely different from each other. Money, we can get it from Job or working but Happiness is made by heart. Not so many people who think that money will buy their happiness. That is absolutely wrong thinking. Having happiness we need time , coming along with our family , our love.

Pattira031_4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Janjira_013
ครูชำนาญการ
Janjira_013

จำนวนข้อความ : 152

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Can money buy happiness?   Can money buy happiness? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:10 am

For me, I think Money cannot buy happiness. But you do need money to stay happy in a society based on money and material products. But if you are not led by these products then you can be happy without money.

Miss Janjira Janpho 013 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
thanongsak017 3EN
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
thanongsak017 3EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 220

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Can money buy happiness?   Can money buy happiness? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:02 pm

For me, it can be used to by the time.
Buy time.

The best way money increases happiness is when it buys you time. This can take a number of forms: decreasing your commute by moving closer to work, hiring someone to help around the house or hiring an assistant to clear your plate of the mundane tasks that end up robbing you of precious time. If you have extra income, using it to free up more leisure time can have the most significant impact on your well-being.

Thanongsak Chaisena 017 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Panyapong026
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Panyapong026

จำนวนข้อความ : 200

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Can money buy happiness?   Can money buy happiness? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:52 pm

If your happiness means to buy something, it can be yes.
If your happiness means to have good healthy, it can sometimes be yes.
If your happiness means to possess someone else, it cannot be yes.
Money can buy lots of things even the happiness,
but it can't buy everything on earth.
"Happiness occurs in your heart!"

Panyapong 026
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Can money buy happiness?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: