i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How is the English language important?

Go down 
+4
Amolwan050
attachai045
Sasithorn040 4EN
kanokwanRC_006
8 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
kanokwanRC_006
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
kanokwanRC_006

จำนวนข้อความ : 172

How is the English language important? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How is the English language important?   How is the English language important? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:45 am

English is a universal language. As we know English is spoken in almost every country. It's
needed for people nowadays. The world has changed a lot. If we want to learn the world,
we should learn English. At present, we can connect people around the world by using
English as universal language. If we know English, we can communicate with people all
over the world. We need to learn English for school, for friends, for works, for businesses,
for traveling, and maybe for exchanging cultures. For me, English is very important for me
because I'm majoring English and going to be an English teacher in the near future.

Kanokwan 006 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How is the English language important?   How is the English language important? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:52 pm

1. English may not be the most spoken language in the world, but it is the official language in a large number of countries. It is estimated that the number of people in the world that use in English to communicate on a regular basis is 2 billion!
2. English is the dominant business language and it has become almost a necessity for people to speak English if they are to enter a global workforce, research from all over the world shows that cross-border business communication is most often conducted in English. Its importance in the global market place therefore cannot be understated, learning English really can change your life.
3. Many of the world’s top films, books and music are published and produced in English. Therefore by learning English you will have access to a great wealth of entertainment and will be able to have a greater cultural understanding

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
attachai045
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
attachai045

จำนวนข้อความ : 209
ที่อยู่ : Metha Residence II

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How is the English language important?   How is the English language important? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:41 pm

English language is very important for everyone nowadays! It is undeniable to learn English as a second language. Likewise, Thailand is going to take part in ASEAN community, so the natives must know more English. We have to use English as a communicative tool.
More importantly, many things around us are English, such as advertisement signs, books, a wide variety source in the internet, and so on.
Consequently, we have to study English.
I think people who can communicate in English get more advantage than the people who cannot.
Lastly, i just want to say that do keep on learning English. Do not stop learning it. It is quite tough though.

Attachai

4 EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Amolwan050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Amolwan050

จำนวนข้อความ : 180
ที่อยู่ : Roi-Et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How is the English language important?   How is the English language important? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:48 pm

I think that the English language is so vitally important because it is spoken in so many parts of the world.  Businesses, educational domains, academic domains, and even realms that deal with security all use English as a language of communication.  In a practical sense, one could survive without English, but with the globalized nature of the world and commerce, knowledge of English is quite essential.  In terms of the appreciation of language and literature, knowledge of English is extremely important in understanding some of the best writings offered.  This is not to say that other languages do not possess the same amount of introspection and talent.  Far from it.  Yet, the knowledge of English could help to open many professional and literary doors.

Amolwan 050 3EN  rabbit 
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Siriam039
รองผู้อำนวยการ
Siriam039

จำนวนข้อความ : 257

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How is the English language important?   How is the English language important? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:56 pm

English is important to get a job!!!
In this era, many people are jobless even though they have a degree.
It is because they cannot speak in English.
Even though we got the best result in examination but we cannot speak in English, it is hard for us to find a job.
It is because they cannot speak English.
English is an important and necessary tool to interact with other ASEAN countries.

>>>>>> Siriam 039 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
jiraprapa015 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
jiraprapa015 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 180
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How is the English language important?   How is the English language important? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Because it is currently the language of international business and the most widely spoken language in the world once you include those who speak it as a second language.
With good understanding and communication in English, we can travel around the globe. We get assistance and help in English in every part of world. You can test it by on line travel.

Jiraprapa 015 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
BiewWatcharee
ครูผู้ช่วย
BiewWatcharee

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: I like your question very much Aea!   How is the English language important? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:47 am

kanokwanRC_006 พิมพ์ว่า:
English is a universal language. As we know English is spoken in almost every country. It's
needed for people nowadays. The world has changed a lot. If we want to learn the world,
we should learn English. At present, we can connect people around the world by using
English as universal language. If we know English, we can communicate with people all
over the world. We need to learn English for school, for friends, for works, for businesses,
for traveling, and maybe for exchanging cultures. For me, English is very important for me
because I'm majoring English and going to be an English teacher in the near future.

Kanokwan 006 4EN

Hey! I'm quit like to read your answer Aea. I couldn't agree with you more.
Because English is soooooooo important to everyone who need to communicate
with other foreigners. We are English teacher in the future so we must have a hard duty
to realize on teaching for Thai children who hate English subject.  scratch 

- Watcharee 4EN 053 -
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Arisa046
ครูชำนาญการ
Arisa046

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How is the English language important?   How is the English language important? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:59 pm

English language comes to our aid in our commercial transactions throughout the globe. English is the language of the latest business management in the world and Indian proficiency in English has brought laurels to many Indian business managers. English is a means not only for international commerce; it has become increasingly essential for inter-state commerce and communication.

Arisa 046 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How is the English language important?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: