i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

how to get taller

Go down 
+7
natcha023
Panyapong026
Jariya007
jiraprapa015 4EN
Pattira031_4EN
Amolwan050
Sasithorn040 4EN
11 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

how to get taller Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: how to get taller   how to get taller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:35 am

Understand that most of your height will be determined by genetics. Height is a polygenic trait, meaning that it's influenced by several different genes. Having two short parents doesn't necessarily mean you'll be short, just as two tall parents won't make you a towering giant. However, if most of the people on both sides of your family are short, odds are that you'll be short, too. Don't be discouraged, though. The truth is that you can't know how tall you'll be until you reach full physical adulthood in your mid twenties. Avoid growth-stunting factors. There might not be a lot you can do to increase your height, but you can take several steps to make sure your natural height isn't shortened by environmental influences. Drugs and alcohol are both thought to contribute to stunted growth if they're ingested while you're young, and malnutrition can keep you from reaching your full height, as well.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Amolwan050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Amolwan050

จำนวนข้อความ : 180
ที่อยู่ : Roi-Et

how to get taller Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to get taller   how to get taller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:34 am

The best way to get taller without surgery is getting exercise. You may ask how to grow taller naturally? If you have not stopped, growing most of the following exercises will help you to grow taller. One of the biggest factors affecting height is the actual lengthening and straightening of the spine. This length can be adjusted by working on the discs between the vertebrae of the spine through exercise. Hanging from a chin up bar, toe touch exercises, pull-ups, and yoga positions such as Cobra, super cobra, and bow down positions are helpful in growing taller.

Amolwan 050 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Pattira031_4EN
ครูผู้ช่วย
Pattira031_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 120

how to get taller Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to get taller   how to get taller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:43 am

Exercises to grow taller

You may ask how to grow taller naturally? If you have not stopped, growing most of the following exercises will help you to grow taller. One of the biggest factors affecting height is the actual lengthening and straightening of the spine. This length can be adjusted by working on the discs between the vertebrae of the spine through exercise. Hanging from a chin up bar, toe touch exercises, pull-ups, and yoga positions such as Cobra, super cobra, and bow down positions are helpful in growing taller.

Diet to grow taller

The largest factor in answering, “How can I get taller” deals with having a proper diet as you grow. During your childhood and up until you stop growing you need to eat a healthy diet and consume the proper amount of water. Along with certain types of foods, you should be taking a natural supplement targeted at your age group every morning. You should eat on a regular schedule with three meals a day. Also, consider your intake of the following foods and vitamins: consume plenty of carbohydrates, increase your volume of calcium intake, sufficient vitamin D-3, the proper amount of protein, and increase your amount of zinc intake.

Pattira031_4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
jiraprapa015 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
jiraprapa015 4EN

ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

how to get taller Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to get taller   how to get taller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 pm

Once your growth plates have closed, your height stays the same. Before that window closes, however, you can use the following techniques and exercises to help you grow taller.

- Get plenty of sleep. Research suggests that growing teenagers and pre-teens need between 8.5 and 11 hours of sleep every night. This is because your body grows and regenerates tissue while you're at rest. Make your sleeping environment as calm as possible, and try to eliminate loud noises and unnecessary light. If you have trouble falling asleep, try taking a warm bath or drinking a hot cup of chamomile tea before bed.
- Eat right. Ensuring that you're getting all the vitamins and minerals your body requires will help you grow to your full height. Take a supplement targeted at your age group with breakfast each morning, and try to incorporate certain foods into your diet.

Jiraprapa 015 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jariya007
รองผู้อำนวยการ
Jariya007

จำนวนข้อความ : 250

how to get taller Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to get taller   how to get taller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Consume a balanced diet. A person will look a lot shorter when having a plump body. Not only that, being fit by eating right will make you taller and feel better.Get adequate sleep each night. Sleeping is the time when your body grows, so having plenty of sleep is equivalent to giving your body more time for growth. Exercise throughout the teen years and in puberty to improve your height modestly. Do jumping exercises frequently, such as skipping. Be active. Get out and about and work your muscles for at least 30 minutes each day.

Jariya Ruangrua 007 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Panyapong026
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Panyapong026

จำนวนข้อความ : 200

how to get taller Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to get taller   how to get taller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:35 pm

For me, drinking milk can help you getting taller!
but you need to drink milk everyday and do the exercise.
You will get taller and taller for sure.

Panyapong 026
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
natcha023
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
natcha023

จำนวนข้อความ : 215

how to get taller Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to get taller   how to get taller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:17 pm

I know that some people want to be taller. So do I.
I want to be taller and thinner.
I think I'm short and too fat.
But you know what, at my age, it is not easy to get taller because I'm too old.
I want to tell the young that they should drink milk and eat good food and get enough sleep.
These methods would make them get taller.

...Natcha 3EN 023...
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jamrut009
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Jamrut009

จำนวนข้อความ : 207
ที่อยู่ : หอพักสำาราญ มหาวิทยาลัยมหาสารคาม

how to get taller Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to get taller   how to get taller Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:53 pm

I want to know how to get taller too.
It is just one thing that I cannot find the real answer.
Anyway, we should be proud the thing that we are and we have.
I have ever heard that the real thing that can make us to get taller is collagen.
Collagen is the component of the bone. it can expand our bone.
Calcium makes the bone stronger.
You should eat the food that contain collagen and calcium such as fish, bone milk etc.
You will be taller for sure. I confirm !
-...-

Jamrut 009 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
dueanchat024_4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
dueanchat024_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 140

how to get taller Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to get taller   how to get taller Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:37 pm

- Eat plenty of calcium. Calcium, found in leafy green vegetables such as spinach and kale, and in dairy eat yogurt and milk, helps promote healthy bones.
- Get enough zinc. Good sources of zinc include oysters, wheat germ, pumpkin and squash seeds, lamb, peanuts, and crab.
- Join a gym. Joining a gym will help give you access to a lot of great exercising and muscle-building machines. It will also keep you motivated to work out.

Dueanchat 024, 4EN Smile
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jansuda053
นิสิตฝึกสอน
Jansuda053

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

how to get taller Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to get taller   how to get taller Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:43 pm

I think have to drink milk every day.
And have to do exercise 30 minute every day.
Finally have to eat correct foods.

Jansuda 053 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
janjira008
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
janjira008

how to get taller Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to get taller   how to get taller Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:29 pm

- Exercises to grow taller
- Healthy Living
- Growth Hormones
- Avoid Growth Stunting

Janjira 008 (3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

how to get taller
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: