i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

how to save the environment

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

how to save the environment Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: how to save the environment   how to save the environment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:39 am

Recycle. Recycling is an excellent place to start. If we couldn't recycle, there would be so much trash on the ground that we couldn't see our own feet! Recycling is great. Think about it, when you recycle paper, it improves our oxygen level. When you recycle plastic, new things can be made from it, such as bottles or carpets. When you recycle aluminum, new cars can be made from it! Recycling benefits you and everyone else. If you want to find recycling bins in your area, go to Earth911.com Conserve energy. The less resources (like water) and energy (like electricity in your lights) we use, the less resources we need to take from nature, and the less energy we need to produce. Fun Fact: If you have a leaky faucet that leaks one drop per second, that equals 650 wasted gallons of water per year! It adds up! Also, remember to turn off your lights when to leave the room. Both of these not only help the environment, but also save your family money. You may not have to pay bills now, but when you get your own house someday, you will! It's better to start good habits now while you're young. Turn down the heating in your home. It's much more effective to heat you with a jacket then heating your entire house.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
jiraprapa015 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
jiraprapa015 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 180
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to save the environment   how to save the environment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:40 pm

We can help the environment by making simple.
To reduce carbon emissions, walk, instead of using a car when your destination is near.
Better yet, ride a bike. It’s worth the investment considering the positive effects it
will have on your cardiovascular health.

Jiraprapa 015 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jariya007
รองผู้อำนวยการ
Jariya007

จำนวนข้อความ : 250

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to save the environment   how to save the environment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Switch off anything that uses electricity. If you're not using it, turn it off. This goes for lights, televisions, computers, printers, and so on.Unplug. Leaving devices plugged in, such as laptop chargers or toasters, can eat up "phantom" energy. Even when an appliance is turned off, it may still use power. Try unplugging when possible.Use renewable energy sources. Trade in your dryer for a good old-fashioned clothesline. It makes your clothes smell nice and fresh, and, it's environmentally friendly.

Jariya Ruangrua 007 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Ubonpan047
ครูชำนาญการ
Ubonpan047

จำนวนข้อความ : 154

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to save the environment   how to save the environment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:11 pm

I will turn of the electricity after using and plant a tree
because it absorb carbon dioxide. Trees make good air and
good environment.

Ubonpan 047
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Panyapong026
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Panyapong026

จำนวนข้อความ : 200

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: how to save the environment   how to save the environment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:31 pm

The way to save the environment for me is to save water
and switch off every electrical machine when I'm done with them.
Walking instead of using cars or motorbikes.

Panyapong 026
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

how to save the environment
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1