i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Make Chocolate Toffee Cake Pops

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Make Chocolate Toffee Cake Pops Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Make Chocolate Toffee Cake Pops   How to Make Chocolate Toffee Cake Pops Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:53 am

Bake the cake. Follow the specific recipe you are using, including ingredient amounts, utensils and baking dishes, steps or instructions, oven temperatures, and baking times. Slice the cake. Using a damp knife, cut the cake in sections or quarters. This allows the insides of the cake to cool down faster, rather than having the cake cool down from the outside in. Crumble the cake. When the cake pieces has reached room temperature or warm to handle, use your hands to crumble the cake in a large mixing bowl. You will want to break down any chunks, especially any hard corners. Add the icing and 1 cup English toffee bits. Start off with 1/4 cup of icing in the bowl. Use a wooden spoon to thoroughly incorporate the cake crumbs and icing together until you achieve a consistency of dough, as if you're making cookie dough. Add additional icing, if needed. Refrigerate the mixture. Having the mixture chilled makes it easier for you to roll it into balls.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Make Chocolate Toffee Cake Pops
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1