i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Use Coconut Oil on Your Hair and Skin

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Use Coconut Oil on Your Hair and Skin Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Use Coconut Oil on Your Hair and Skin   How to Use Coconut Oil on Your Hair and Skin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:58 am

Put on old clothes. Coconut oil can get a little drippy, so put on an old t-shirt or drape a towel around your shoulders to prevent it from getting on your nice clothes. It's best to start the conditioning treatment in your bathroom, but you'll be able to move around while you let it soak into your hair for a few hours. Choose a covering for your hair. You can use a plastic shower cap, a large sheet of plastic wrap, or a second old t-shirt to wrap up your hair. Choose something you'll be able to keep in place for several hours, or even overnight. Measure 3 to 5 tablespoons of coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl. The amount of coconut oil you'll need depends on the length and thickness of your hair. If you have long, thick hair, use 5; if your hair is shorter and thinner, you only need 3 or 4. Heat up the coconut oil in the microwave. Put the bowl in the microwave and cook it for about 30 seconds on high. Give it a stir and cook it for another 30 seconds, until it has completely melted. You want the oil just warm enough to melt so it becomes easier to apply to your hair. Rub the coconut oil into your hair. Let it cool down for a few moments so it's not piping hot, then pour the coconut oil around the top of your head, evenly distributing it around your scalp. Use your fingers to massage it in and smooth it down your hair shaft all the way to the tips. Continue massaging it into your hair until your hair is completely drenched in coconut oil.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kamonwan048
ครูชำนาญการ
Kamonwan048

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to Use Coconut Oil on Your Hair and Skin   How to Use Coconut Oil on Your Hair and Skin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:04 am

I will put coconut oil overnight and apply on my skin.
it make your hair smooth and your skin smooth as silk.
some people use coconut oil for protect skin from sun light.

Kamonwan 048 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Ajchara051
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Ajchara051

จำนวนข้อความ : 165

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to Use Coconut Oil on Your Hair and Skin   How to Use Coconut Oil on Your Hair and Skin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:09 pm

1.You can use a plastic shower cap, a large sheet of plastic wrap, or a second old t-shirt to wrap up your hair. Choose something you'll be able to keep in place for several hours, or even overnight.
2.Whether you lightly splash your face with water, exfoliate it with a brush, or use the oil cleansing method, go ahead and wash your face. Pat it dry with a soft towel, making sure not to pull at your skin - your facial skin is fragile, and a lot of pulling and tugging can cause damage.

Ajchara 3EN 051
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Use Coconut Oil on Your Hair and Skin
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1