i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Be Cool

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Be Cool Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Be Cool   How to Be Cool Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:15 am

Don’t just think about it — do it. It’s all very well to read books and blogs about self-improvement, but you have to actually get out there and apply the theories that resonate with you. Do it! It’s scary but so, so invigorating. Who knows who you’ll meet and what they might be able to offer you? Don't be needy. Remember cool people are not needy or desperate, unwaveringly. Instead, try to solve problems yourself whenever you can. If you are not needy, people will want to help you or will ask for your help. This quality attracts people. Neediness is a big turn off unless you're really in a tight spot. This doesn't mean you should act invincible; just don't beg people for help, act like you can't be alone, or expect others to fix your problems.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
janjira008
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
janjira008

จำนวนข้อความ : 180

How to Be Cool Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to Be Cool   How to Be Cool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:34 am

1. Don’t just think about it — do it.
2. Don't be needy.
3. Be yourself.
4. Be friendly, but not excessively eager.
5. Understand that some people won’t get it.

Janjira 008 (3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Be Cool
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: