i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Be Modest

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Be Modest Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Be Modest   How to Be Modest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:21 am

Don't brag about your accomplishments to everyone in your orbit. The first rule to being modest is to avoid bragging -- even if you've done something great. Maybe you finished the New York Marathon, maybe you got a new promotion, or maybe you just closed on an amazing new house. These are all great things and you should be proud of what you've done, but being modest is all about not showing off. You can share your successes if they come up, but don't rub them in anyone's face. Share your achievements only with the people who really care. You don't have to keep your successes completely to yourself to be modest. You just have to pick and choose who would really care about what you have to say, who really supports you, and who is really close to you and rooting for you to succeed. Maybe it's only your spouse, your mother, your best friend, or your small circle of friends. That's fine. It's better to tell one person who really cares than to brag to ten people who couldn't care less.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
janjira008
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
janjira008

จำนวนข้อความ : 180

How to Be Modest Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to Be Modest   How to Be Modest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:19 am

From the book that I have read
1. Be aware of what you're worth in front of others.
2. Don't dominate a conversation.
3. Avoid talking about how much money you have.
4. Give others credit for your achievements.
5. Don't put yourself down too much, either.

Janjira 008 (3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Be Modest
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: