i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Do Winged Eyeliner

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Do Winged Eyeliner Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Do Winged Eyeliner   How to Do Winged Eyeliner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:38 am

Apply pencil eyeliner to your upper lash line. Use a light pencil eyeliner to draw a thin line as close to your upper lash line as possible. The line should be as thin as possible, as well. Start from the inner corner of your eye and work toward the outer corner. The line does not need to be especially neat at this point, even though it should be thin. You will end up going over the line again, so a little roughness will not make much difference at this point. Keep your eyelid as flat as possible while doing this. If necessary, tilt your head back and just barely keep your eye cracked open as you apply the liner. Measure how far out the wing should go. Hold your eyeliner pencil at the end point of your bottom lash line. Point it upward diagonally so that it practically looks like a continuation of your lower lash line.
The line will extend diagonally up and out. Note, however, that if you have a hooded eyelid, you may need to angle the wing more outward than upward to avoid the hooded part of the lid.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Do Winged Eyeliner
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1