i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Do Your Makeup Flawlessly

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Do Your Makeup Flawlessly Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Do Your Makeup Flawlessly   How to Do Your Makeup Flawlessly Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:46 am

Use good face cleaners. Wash your face. Washing your face will make your skin look perfectly clean. This cleans your face well and gets rid of dead skin, blackheads, oil, and dirt. Make sure you don't clean your face with aggressive cleaners or soaps. Use a cleanser that is complementary for your skin, for advice go to your dermatologist or ask for advice in a store where they sell beauty supplies. Find a good moisturizer. Use a good primer, any brand will do. Add a foundation primer. Foundation primers are used to set make up (foundation) so that it lasts longer.You can find several in drug stores or specialized beauty stores. Choose your foundation. If you already have flawless skin (no freckles, blemishes, discoloration, or uneven tone) you should use a tinted moisturizer. This will add a bit of color without looking cake-like. If you want to cover a bit more, use a foundation.This is one product that you should splurge on. To get the right shade apply some near your cheek in natural daylight and make sure to test a bunch of them to find the right one for you. Ask one of the professionals in the store to help you find the right color.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Do Your Makeup Flawlessly
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: