i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Take a Walk

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Take a Walk Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Take a Walk   How to Take a Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:16 am

Keep a leisurely pace. How slow can you go? You might notice yourself getting impatient or anxious as you slow your pace. But what's the hurry? Imagine you're walking with an elderly person. (Better yet, walk with an elderly person. It's good for both of you.) If there are other people around, they might look at you funny for walking so slowly. Look at them funny for walking so fast. Relax your posture. Stick your chest out and throw your shoulders back, inhale deeply, and "relax" into that position as you exhale. Let your arms hang down freely and they'll sway as you walk. Your hips should sway from side to side as well, especially if you allow your body's weight to "sit" on one foot completely before you shift it to the other. Look Up. Don't just stare at your feet. One of the benefits of taking a relaxed stroll is that you have a chance to notice things you've never noticed before. Pay attention to your surroundings. Enjoy the scenery. Take it all in. Listen. Wander. Don't plot out a route. Don't designate a destination. As long as you can find your way back, take random turns and explore new areas.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Take a Walk
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: