i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Get Fit for Free

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Get Fit for Free Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Get Fit for Free   How to Get Fit for Free Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:18 am

Socialize over exercise. Meet with friends to walk, run, hike or exercise on equipment in public parks. Working out with other people is great for staying motivated and on a routine. Take advantage of Student Gyms. Many schools have excellent recreation facilities, and since these types of gyms are typically funded by student fees, you may have an automatic membership once you enroll and pay these fees - take advantage of it! Ask around. Some local authorities offer free classes and program to help promote health in the local community. Try one! Take advantage of open days at local gyms - as long as you’re strong willed enough to avoid signing up for membership. Scour the web. You will often get a free selection of exercises of every type at membership sites which provide online fitness guidance. You can build up a whole routine with a little searching. Also check out government advice.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
janjira008
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
janjira008

จำนวนข้อความ : 180

How to Get Fit for Free Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to Get Fit for Free   How to Get Fit for Free Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:03 am

Incorporate more physical exercise into your daily routine.
By regularly challenging yourself, you keep your physical self
"tuned up." If getting fit means losing weight, this will help
the pounds melt away—and stay away! If you're training for endurance,
this is the way to ensure steady improvement.

Janjira 008 (3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Get Fit for Free
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: