i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Become a Personal Trainer

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Become a Personal Trainer Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Become a Personal Trainer   How to Become a Personal Trainer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:19 am

Make sure you can walk the walk. Personal trainers are responsible for educating their clients on physical fitness and self-motivation. In order to be effective, personal trainers must demonstrate that they have mastered these areas in their own lives. Understand human anatomy. The best personal trainers have a deep understanding of the way the human body works. It’s a big responsibility: advising clients to perform exercises unsuitable to their abilities can lead to injuries, sometimes severe ones. Clients also work with machinery and weight equipment that could injure them if it’s used improperly. Personal trainers learn much of what they need to know in the courses they take to receive certification, but it’s important to have an interest in working with people’s individual bodies and needs to figure out how to help them get as fit as possible while staying safe. Develop your skills as a leader. Personal trainers must be inspiring, trustworthy, caring leaders. After all, they lead clients through exercise sessions that can evoke pain, frustration and sometimes tears. Personal trainers keep clients’ eyes on their goals and share in the satisfaction and happiness that comes when they’re achieved.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Become a Personal Trainer
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: