i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Get Higher Marks in Exams

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Get Higher Marks in Exams Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Get Higher Marks in Exams   How to Get Higher Marks in Exams Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Pay attention in your classes. The best thing you can do to raise your test scores is to pay attention when you're supposed to be learning the material: in class! Letting your mind wander or not showing up at all are both likely to make you miss out on key information that will later appear on tests. Take good notes. This is important if you want to have an easier time studying later. Not only will writing the information down as you learn it help you in absorbing the information and paying attention, but you'll have a reference for when you go to study later. Do your homework. Homework, such as assignments and at-home reading are where you will find the rest of the information that will be on tests, so doing this homework is important. Schedule time and set aside a quiet place just for homework to help beat the procrastination blues.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
janjira008
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
janjira008

จำนวนข้อความ : 180

How to Get Higher Marks in Exams Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to Get Higher Marks in Exams   How to Get Higher Marks in Exams Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 am

When I have the exam I always doing these steps
- Read and write down short note in my own word.
- Do many exercises in book.
- Sleep as much as I can.
- Eat food before go to do the exam.
- Take a deep breath before start to do the exam.

Janjira 008 (3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Get Higher Marks in Exams
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: