i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How to Offer Encouragement to Someone Who Has Failed an Exam or Test

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Sasithorn040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sasithorn040 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 185

How to Offer Encouragement to Someone Who Has Failed an Exam or Test Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Offer Encouragement to Someone Who Has Failed an Exam or Test   How to Offer Encouragement to Someone Who Has Failed an Exam or Test Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Remind the unsuccessful candidate that he or she is only human. It happens to all of us some time or another. Sometimes a sensible reminder of the reality that we all err or make mistakes, helps calm and stabilize the situation. Many great and distinguished icons in society have used their failures as a stepping stone to success. Show the unsuccessful candidate the advantages of not letting things slide. Encourage him or her to look to the positive side and to embrace practicing persistence. Remind them that the only real failure is to give up too soon. If it seems that the unsuccessful candidate lacks the motivation or the determination to continue trying, overcome this by focusing on their previous successes in exams, tests, and other challenges, and the strategies they used in those situations. Refrain from mockery and damaging comments. Nobody benefits from being called useless, stupid, or having it insinuated that they're incapable of ever getting a thing right. Those kinds of barbs stick and are not motivating; worst of all, saying such comments will assure the person that they are a failure in someone else's eyes, causing them to believe it.

Belinda
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Offer Encouragement to Someone Who Has Failed an Exam or Test
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1