i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

What is your way to improve your health

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Jiraphon 049 4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
Jiraphon 049 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 135

What is your way to improve your health Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is your way to improve your health   What is your way to improve your health Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:32 am

There are many ways that do to make me strong and healthy. Drinking water is very important. Doing exercises and playing sports is the best, such as when I'm free, I often go to the gymnasium with my friends. Volleyball and badminton is my favorite sport. Sleeping enough is one of the best way that I like to do to make me strong.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wipawee 036
ครูชำนาญการ
wipawee 036

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Nongbualamphu

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your way to improve your health   What is your way to improve your health Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:27 am

I would like to share the way to improve myself:
Now, I have a problem about weight because I do love eat snacks.
I feel uncomfotable beacause I hardly find clothes that suit for me.
I try to do exercise by myself every day because it can make me slim and heathy as well.

Wipawee 036 3EN

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suriyaC044
ครูผู้ช่วย
suriyaC044

จำนวนข้อความ : 100

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your way to improve your health   What is your way to improve your health Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:33 pm

There are a lots of easy way to improve our health. Today I will tell you how to improve health in a right way. They are..

-Deep breathe for at least 5 minutes, as often as you can. Research shows that deep breathing, even for minutes, can reduce stress hormone levels. That translates into less anxiety, better sleep, and less likelihood to pack on the pounds.

-Drink a freshly made juice—preferably with green veggies. Green juices are Mother Nature’s healing nectar. They are powerhouses of nutrients that help your body heal and energize you all at once.

-Eat a large salad. I’m frequently told by someone who is making excuses for his/her bad diet that eating healthy is expensive. Nonsense. Some of the best superfoods are cheap and readily available in the form of salad greens. They are packed with vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll (gives plants their green color and boosts our blood health), enzymes (that improve digestion and increase energy), and many phytonutrients.

-Meditate. Just taking some time out to clear your thoughts and unplugging from technology and people can help you feel more balanced and peaceful.

-Drink more water. Your body is 90 percent water and needs water for almost every function. Many of the aches and pains, headaches, and other symptoms we experience would lessen if we just drank more water.

-Eat 2 or 3 pieces or servings of fruit (count ½ cup of fruit like grapes, blueberries, cherries, etc. as a serving). Brilliantly-colored fruit is packed with disease-fighting phytonutrients like proanthocyanins that protect against brain diseases and quercetin which helps alleviate allergies and breathing problems.

Razz 
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What is your way to improve your health
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1