i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

what are your strengths and weaknesses?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Jiraphon 049 4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
Jiraphon 049 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 135

what are your strengths and weaknesses? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: what are your strengths and weaknesses?   what are your strengths and weaknesses? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:13 pm

I think my strengths are talkative and friendly. It's make me has a lot of good friends. I always smile to my friends because I think smiling can make me and my everyone around me more happy when they have to do a lot of work. And I have patient to do many things for my family. I want my family to be better. And for my weakness is I'm so sensitive about some opinion of everyone around me that I love. Sometimes, I cry for some their words or actions. I think I care them too much and It's make me sad.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
phimonmat062
ครูอัตราจ้าง
phimonmat062

จำนวนข้อความ : 70

what are your strengths and weaknesses? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what are your strengths and weaknesses?   what are your strengths and weaknesses? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:26 pm

I think I'm strong of managing problem in a short time , and strict of doing work.
I can complete the mission in a minute, because I can control my emotion.
I'm serious in doing any kind of work, and really hot-tempered to finish the work.
I'm not good at dealing with some one, because I don't talk too much.
I do not dare to share what I feel, and many times I feel disappointed in expectation especially a group work.

Phimonmat 062 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

what are your strengths and weaknesses?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: