i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

If you were the Prime minister for one month, what would you do for the population?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Jiraphon 049 4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
Jiraphon 049 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 135

If you were the Prime minister for one month, what would you do for the population? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: If you were the Prime minister for one month, what would you do for the population?   If you were the Prime minister for one month, what would you do for the population? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:10 am

I don't know what should I do first because I think that it's very difficult to manage everything in our country something may hard to do like how to do for the population we never know It is enough or not. If it impossible I will do the best as much as I can.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tharinee046
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Tharinee046

จำนวนข้อความ : 161

If you were the Prime minister for one month, what would you do for the population? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you were the Prime minister for one month, what would you do for the population?   If you were the Prime minister for one month, what would you do for the population? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:47 pm

I would try to solve the problems about my population's living.
I would like them to have a good life so they can work and gain money
which help them have better lives. Their living is very important,
so in one month I will focus on their quality of lives.
If the population in the country have good quality of lives,
the country can develop well and fast.

Tharinee 046 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
janjira008
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
janjira008

จำนวนข้อความ : 180

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you were the Prime minister for one month, what would you do for the population?   If you were the Prime minister for one month, what would you do for the population? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:51 pm

I will do an educational reform.
Education is a foundation of everything. So, if we have an effective education,
our country will develop more than nowadays.

Janjira 008 (3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

If you were the Prime minister for one month, what would you do for the population?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: