i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

What is the best way for saving money?

Go down 
+12
4EN_Pattira052
sirinat041
Tharinee046
Jariya007
Suphawan064
PangpaGim 4EN 063
natcha023
Siriam039
Jamrut009
Akkaradet067
attachai045
Janjira_013
16 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Janjira_013
ครูชำนาญการ
Janjira_013

จำนวนข้อความ : 152

What is the best way for saving money? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Actually, it's hard to tell you about my best way for saving money because I am rather a lavish person so I hardly ever to save money for long time. However I still have some idea to save money for myself and everyone. First, I have to tell myself that I must save money for what. sure, that is the propose to make me success saving up money. Next, I must drop the coins into the unbroken saving so that I cannot break it to stole my money. Ha ha ha>O< The last step is when the saving is full of the coins, I must bring them to keep in the bank and keep saving the coins also. Therefore, I think in not many years after I will have much money to spend for my requirement.

Miss Janjira Janpho 013 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
attachai045
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
attachai045

จำนวนข้อความ : 209
ที่อยู่ : Metha Residence II

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:19 pm

oh! this question is warning me to save money up!
Well, I have a wide variety of ways to save up.
I always use the following techniques.
1. Figure out how much you’ll have to save per week, per month, or per paycheck to attain each of your savings goals.
2. Keep a record of your expenses.
3. Stop using credit cards. Pay for everything with cash or money orders.
4. Establish a time-frame. For example: "I want to be able to buy a house two years from today." Set a particular date for accomplishing shorter-term goals, and make sure the goal is attainable within that time period. If it’s not attainable, you’ll just get discouraged.

Attachai

045 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Akkaradet067
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Akkaradet067

จำนวนข้อความ : 171

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:12 pm

I think these are my ways to save money.
- pay wisely >> we should pay for what we have to have and get most valuable things.
- keep saving part of money >> to be able to save money, we should keep some money to save.
- record our expense a day >> we will know how to manage our spending well.
- don't use any kind of credit cards >> we will pay lots of money without consideration for what we want.
- don't be greedy >> The best way to save money is being not greedy.

Akkaradet 067 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jamrut009
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Jamrut009

จำนวนข้อความ : 207
ที่อยู่ : หอพักสำาราญ มหาวิทยาลัยมหาสารคาม

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:28 am

There are a lot of the thing that We have to pay when we are in the university and we cannot avoid to pay it so I must save the money .
For me, staying at the dormitory of university is good way to save money.
We do not to pay for water. The rent of room is quite cheaper.
Besides, cooking rice to eat in the dormitory can save your money also.
You can buy the food just only 30 Baht a day.
If you eat out, you have to pay mote that 100 bath a day.

Jamrut 009 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Siriam039
รองผู้อำนวยการ
Siriam039

จำนวนข้อความ : 257

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Most people can save something regardless of their income.
Starting to save a little will help build the habit of saving.
Even saving as little as 20 bath a month will teach you that you don't need as much money as you think.
I have 3 ways to help you saving your money.
1) Save money on Designer Clothes!. you are someone who loves to have the latest styles and brands,
just because you want to save money doesn’t mean that you are doomed to outdated and decade-old clothing.
2) Saving energy = Saving money!. Even though, “Being green is so IN right now,
” the “normal” thing to do is waste energy. So not only will everyone think you are cool, but you can save money as well.
3) Figure out how much you’ll have to save per week, per month, or per paycheck to attain each of your savings goals.

>>>> Siriam 039 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
natcha023
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
natcha023

จำนวนข้อความ : 215

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:31 pm

Honestly, I am not a good saver. I'm broke this month and I can say that I'm on the red.
I use the money I have saved for emergency this month. But the best way to save money, in my opinion, is not to take the money with us when we go shopping or take a few money.
If we don't have much money in our hands, we wouldn't spend a lot of money.

....Natcha 3EN 023....
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
PangpaGim 4EN 063
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
PangpaGim 4EN 063

จำนวนข้อความ : 160

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Saving money is one of those tasks that's so much easier said than done. There's more to it than spending less money (although that part alone can be challenging). How much money will you save, where will you put it, and how can you make sure it stays there? Here's how to set realistic goals, keep your spending in check, and get the most for your money. Set savings goals. For short-term goals, this is easy. If you want to buy a house, determine how much of a down payment you’ll need. For long-term goals, such as retirement, you’ll need to do a lot more planning
and you’ll also need to figure out how investments will help you achieve your goals.

Pang 4 EN 063
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Suphawan064
ครูผู้ช่วย
Suphawan064

จำนวนข้อความ : 120
ที่อยู่ : Khonkaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:23 am

OH I think this question is helpful for me.
I can learn how to save money from many people
who have a trick to keep money.
For me, I am one of person who enjoy spending money.
Unfortunately, I don't concern more how much I want to pay.
I just think I like it. Poor me.
However, I have my idea to keep my money; I will think of my parents
whenever I spend more money.
Thank you for some trips to help me.

Suphawan 064 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jariya007
รองผู้อำนวยการ
Jariya007

จำนวนข้อความ : 250

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:11 am

We all know how to spend less by sacrificing. From eating out less to buying fewer clothes to cutting back on vacations, saving through sacrificing can be effective, but painful. So if you are looking for ways to save money, why not start with money saving tips that are relatively pain-free?

Jariya Ruangrua 007 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tharinee046
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Tharinee046

จำนวนข้อความ : 161

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:28 pm

My best way to save money is having a piggy saving
on the table where I see it easily. When I have some coins,
I put them in the saving at least one baht to ten baht.
Sometimes I have a bank I also put it also.
I do this from the first day of school.
When it’s due one year, I open and take them to the bank
for saving into my bank account. I do this when I was young
and until now I study at university. It’s my good way for saving money
because I can have some money each year.
These money are not much but I can collect it as much as I can,
and finally it become the amount of money.

Tharinee 046 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
sirinat041
ครูชำนาญการ
sirinat041

จำนวนข้อความ : 131

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:38 am

For me , I should to use fix account to save upmy money.
It's quite good.
You can also get more money.

Sirinat 041
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
4EN_Pattira052
ครูชำนาญการ
4EN_Pattira052

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:43 pm

This is my suggestion of the best way how to save up, don't use it! Very Happy 

Pattira 052 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
jiraprapa015 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
jiraprapa015 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 180
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:57 pm

I am having a baby soon so I want to start saving up money for his college, money for a house and just extra emergency money. What would be the best way to do this? I don't want a lot of restrictions, I just want to be able to throw money in, and let it grow.

Jiraprapa 015 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Panyapong026
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Panyapong026

จำนวนข้อความ : 200

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:58 pm

I can't save money even I earn money by myself
but I also spend the whole money by myself as well

Panyapong 026
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Thananyaa045
ครูผู้ช่วย
Thananyaa045

จำนวนข้อความ : 125
ที่อยู่ : Phimai

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:44 pm

I was succeed with saving money last year!
I was trying to follow the rules that I made 'save ฿30 per day' and 'eatless junk food'
You know what?! It was nice! I can save over ฿15,000 last year. I was so happy because I when I went to US I could have my own pocket money. I didn't ask my parents for that Smile

Thananya 045 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://teenager-love-christ-heroin.tumblr.com/
thanongsak017 3EN
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
thanongsak017 3EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 220

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the best way for saving money?   What is the best way for saving money? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:55 pm

We all want to save money.
And whether it's by denying yourself that once a week or putting off an exotic family vacation, everyone has their own way to save.
- Set Savings Goals
One of the best ways to save money is by visualizing what you are saving for. If you need motivation, set saving targets along with a timeline to make it easier to save.
- Pay Yourself First
Set up an auto debit from your checking account to your savings account each payday.
- Spend To Save
- Create An Interest-Bearing Account.

Thanogsak Chaisena 017 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What is the best way for saving money?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1